Tuesday, June 21, 2011

If I had one wish...

Big Brother has been getting into this writing thing at school, here's this week's effort (instruction: what would you wish for if you could wish for anything, try to use at least four of your spelling words in your writing)
I love rainbows, they make me feel happy and if I had one wish I would wish that I could make rainbows whenever I wanted to.  I would have a majgic chant to say like this, "abracadabra, blobbitey bloo, split that light into more than two" and I would wave my arm in a circley diemind way.  And that would make a rainbow come.  But not a real one, a majicked one but it still has red orange yellow green blue indigo violet and the colours at the ends that flies can see but I can't.  It would make some people happy because they like rainbows and it would make some people angery and cross because they don't like rainbows but I don't know who those people are.  And some people might be sad because it's only a pretend rainbow and not a real one but they would be ok.  I wish that I could really make a rainbow come whenever I can and I can but not with majgic.  Sighints (science) makes rainbows with lights and some thing to bend it like water or the right piese of glass or a cristal or a carbon kind of diemind not a shape diemind.  I can make a rainbow with some water and a light and some paper and I can show you one day if you want me to.  

Stream of consciousness writing is awesome.  I like that he feels the need to explain everything just in case you misunderstood.  I also love that he is oblivious to his classmates' wishes for gaming machines, expensive holidays and other material things... I wonder how long that will last.

1 comment: