Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 3

of climbing back on to the weight loss wagon.  The carb and caffeine withdrawals have reached new heights.  Ugh.  But it's worth it in the end, right?  I'd really like there to be significantly less of me by this time next year.

I want to keep more of a record of school on here this year, so I'll be aiming for a weekly round up post... which is probably less interesting for you, but somewhat more useful for me.

School starts back next week for us, kicking off with morning sports sessions (sport canterbury have-a-go programme... Big Brother went last year and thought it was FANTASTIC), and some afternoon sessions easing back into proper school the week after.

House painting still to be finished... final compliance certificate to be got.  Waiting on paperwork is frustrating!

No comments:

Post a Comment